A 20-year-old woman has died after being struck by gate in a freak accident at a Tennessee rodeo event.
Breanna Chadwick was hit with force by a gate that a horse had run into at the Chatsworth Saddle Club during a “Parade of Wagons” performance last week.
The aspiring teacher suffered serious injuries and was airlifted to Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga for treatment, however her injuries were too severe.
READ MORE: Dad hit with £120 fine after kids taken on term-time holiday 'he was clueless about'
Taking to social media after the accident, Breanna’s distraught sister Kirsten begged her friends to pray for her safety.
She said: “Lord Please Pray for my sister Breanna Chadwick. She has been in a horrible accident.
“We need all the prayers we can get for her. They [are] airlifting her to Erlanger Hospital and the Drs said to prepare for the [worst]!”
Sadly Breanna passed away shortly after arriving at hospital.
An obituary reads: “She always had a beautiful smile and was full of sass.
“You could always find her at Chick-fil-A getting a lemonade or at Bruster’s getting a single scoop of birthday cake ice cream. She loved the color teal, her jeep, Lily, and Peanut, but most of all she loved her family and friends.”
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
- Russia unveils terrifying new missile as Putin's pal issues threat to West
- Ukrainian model swaps the catwalk for camo and brands Putin an 'old fart motherf******'
- Ukrainian mayor 'never sleeps in same place 2 nights in row' and 'only needs his gun'
- Bikini model who posed on tank forced to flee Ukraine due to 'bone-chilling threat'
- Ukrainian refugee who ran off with Brit husband says homewrecker claim is bulls***
Source: Read Full Article