There are several things that set it apart from Speed 400 and all the accessories which are standard on Scram looks like a necessity than add-on.
BHPian shishir333 recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Went to the Triumph showroom in Pune today hoping to see the scrambler and boy ‘oh boy I was amazed.
The bike is now available to look and feel (no test drives though) at the Triumph Pune showroom and it looks every bit amazing in person.
There are several things that set it apart from Speed 400 and all the accessories that are standard on Scram look like a necessity rather than an add-on.
My brother was looking for a bike and he was itching to get home one of the Triumph twins. Now since the wait for Scrambler was long…the itch was getting worse with time and many times it felt right to get the Speed 400, It is a beauty on its own. But thankfully he did wait!
– Yes the seating is higher but not by a lot…He is 5’8″ and it was all alright for him
– The handlebar is wide
– Larger front tyre means you are seated upright, which is good
– The Matt green color is gorgeous
– Twin exhaust adds that’s scrambler character
– Overall the engine with chassis blends nicely and looks apt on this one
Here is him on the bike
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article