Bose speakers are nowhere near JBLs in Safari. I can’t pin point the reason, but I feel that some frequencies are compressed.
BHPian NotanF1driver recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Seltos comes home
I booked a Seltos GTX+ DCT on the 1st of July and got it delivered on 6 Oct. My previous car was a 2022 Safari XZA plus (I will pen down the reasons why I had switched in a later post). Initial impressions – all points are relative to Safari:
- Good acceleration and engine response time.
- Brakes are a bit too sharp, will take you by surprise the first few times.
- Good fit and finish.
- Suspension, though firm, I feel that it is a bit more comfier than Safari while going through expansion joints. I think the dampers are softer.
- Steering is a breeze. Weighs up as it picks up speed.
- Bose speakers are nowhere near JBLs in Safari. I can’t pin point the reason, but I feel that some frequencies are compressed. Soundstage is an issue.
- Headlights are ok and comparable to Safari. I did not drive in the rain where I felt Safari was bad and changed the fog lamps to a more powerful neutral colored LED. That option is not there here.
I will post more details as time permits.
Note: I have used object eraser feature to remove the license plate (though temp). Any distortion caused in that area is due to that.
Read BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article