You get loads of attention & head turns. People will first confuse her with the Kushaq, and later on they ask questions.
BHPian SilverSmoke recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Great Friday today! Got my hands on her finally. The ODO depicted 8 kms – that should be fine. Great assistance & management by Mr. Sandeep Sirohi at Brite Skoda. I made sure my car must not come out of the showroom without a Team BHP sticker. It was there right after the ceremony. I never owned a vehicle having greater power than 80 bhp, so driving her gave me a gush of dopamine & adrenaline at the same time.
Drove about 100 kms on 1st day with the following observations:
- FE in Comfort mode returned 13 kmpl in 1st 100 kms.
- Feels supremely solid except for the plastic near AC control.
- Difficult to get headlights working, especially at evening time when you need high beam on open de-congested roads.
- Powerful AC – in fact I need to turn it off sometimes – later I checked it was set to 19 degree celsius.
- Good ground clearance.
- She’s on 91 RON fuel & engine is smooth, may fill up with 95 RON later on.
- Good power & even better pull on open stretches.
- Automatic stop – start – stop – start can be a nuisance in crawling traffic.
- You get loads of attention & head turns. People will first confuse her with the Kushaq, and later on they ask questions.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article